Thursday, May 28, 2009

Primary Research

The Primary Research Project is an new south whales compititions. I did it last year and got a merit. I'm doing it this year and I'm about half way through it. There are 8 sections, no.1 Dictionary questions (use a dictionary to anwser these questions) no.2 Atlas (use an atlas and the map provided) no.3 Scouting (questions about scouting) no.4 A new president (use the article provided and anser the questions) no.5 Did you know (random questions) no.6 Use the computers and the internet (resource materials questions) no.7 Anzac Tradition ( questions about the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps) no.8Awards and Trophies (use the provided pictures to anwser the questions). All in all there are 40 questions, and you have about 2 weeks to anwser them I think.can't wait to find out what I get.

No comments: